“Clients appreciate seeing the same auditors time and again. We know them personally and we immediately sense what they want.”
Thomas Janssens, auditor
Member of BKR
Figurad is part of an International Association of independent Accountants and Auditors. BKR International is one of the world’s top ten accounting and auditing associations and represents over 160 independent accounting and auditing firms in 500 offices and 80 countries.
This also allows us to arrange independent audits for foreign branches of Belgian companies in close co-operation with international BKR-approved audit firms.
Since 2010, FIGURAD has been an RJC accredited audit firm. RJC stands for the “Responsible Jewellery Council”, which is responsible for the development of standards and the award of certificates in the diamond sector. Each RJC member must have a compliance audit with the RJC Code of Practices carried out within two years of admission. This certificate is then valid for three years. Figurad can conduct this compliance audit for you.
As an auditor, Figurad certifies annual accounts. We guarantee you quality and reliable financial information for all stakeholders (e.g. shareholders, suppliers, banks, employees, etc.).
Statutory or one-off assignments
- Contributions in kind/quasi contributions in kind
- Amendment to objects clause
- Mergers and demergers
- Interim dividend
- Issue of shares below the par value of existing shares
- Issue of bond loans/warrants
- Valuation of companies and one-man businesses
- Assistance with consolidation
- Due diligence audit (specific audit procedures with a takeover)
- Analysis of the accounting and administrative organisation
- (Legal) expert
- Cost certification for the receipt of grants.
- Report regarding the Law on Continuity
"The great thing about Figurad is the mutual respect. Various people from different backgrounds ensure a pleasant working atmosphere. An ideal blend!"
Petra Gansbeke, management assistant
|Central Balance Sheet||www.nbb.be/en/central-balance-sheet-office|